Review: Something I Never Told You

Something I Never Told You by Shravya Bhinder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Blurb -

“ She was gone, again; and I failed again and could not tell her how much I loved her.” 
Ronnie’s fate gives him a second chance with Adira. His one-sided love story moves at a faster pace this time but instead of becoming his lover; she chooses to become his friend instead. 
He needs a mentor and Rajbir steps in just in time. 
Something I never told you is a transforming tale of love, determination, belief and finding one’s strengths. 


My views -

Something I Never Told You by Shravya Bhinder is an romantic fiction based on a shy teen Rounak whom had fallen in love with Adhira, a pretty girl who came to his Nani's house to stay as PG.

Its a normal story but I can see how easily a shy teen or one side lover can connect with this story. Once I gone half way the novel had started to remember me one particular malayalam movie named "Anandam" a 2016 released one which have similar kind of story only the situations got changed in it.

Its a worth read as I can able to finish it one go because of the lucid language and a steady state narration. Author had correctly placed the story as story goes parallel on past and present. Characterization was also simple as it could. Story is based on Delhi and Australia basically which gives author a space to describe more new places with more romantic.

Overall, Something I Never Told You is story of Rounak confessing his love to Adhira which he never told. An predictable another daily hearable story but good romantic aw well.

Love Notes From Something I Never Told You- 

# Sometimes I wonder if you and I are the same person. We are a little broken, quite messed up and in love with the idea of love. 

# Just because of something which happened in the past, do not stop believing in love, do not stop looking for love, do not stop loving. 


# We were a little more than friends and a little less than lovers. 


# He gazed into her dark eyes. His soul had finally found the place it needed to rest in. 


# True love never dies. It sleeps Silently in aching hearts and wakes up on lonely nights. 


# When I am gone, don't look for me. A part of me will always be with you; you carry my heart in your heart. 


# Our love filled a space in my heart, space which I did not know even existed. 


# Your love was like a serene sunset. I was mesmerized beyond words by it before it left me alone in the darkness. 


# I dream about you way too often for us to be- Just friends. 


# Looking at you, I think I can write a Love Story. 


# Little did I know that my feelings for you were seeds when I buried them deep in my heart to forget you- they grew into love. 


# For long I have not been able to find myself, I am still lost in you.
 


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why?

The man you know... the journey you don't

Review: BARS and BEATS