Why?

Why Inner Confines?

   To share something that I Inspired or that I can tell to some peoples which can be Motivational, Inspirational, Knowledgeable or my very own experiences.

 About me:

   Murali Dharan, a 17 year old pursuing Bachelor's degree in Automobile. May be professionally more interested towards automobile but Writing & Reading are both my passion and hobbies. A die-hard sports fan. And also who trying to be a keen reviewer and aspiring writer.

   Do connect with me for further updates, You all are most welcome to give your views to improve my writing. I will be more glad to get your views through comments.

Contact Details:

    FB- www.facebook.com/imuraliryan 
    Email - muralidharan069@gmail.com

   I assure may there were thousands of story tellers before even after me but I do not be a not spoil cat for writing world.

Dedication :

   To those who travelled with me all over, who inspired me and who motivated me, I hope all will comes under this.

Comments

  1. Great start. Good luck frnd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!
    Happy for yu lil bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the very best Bhai..Happy for you.long way ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best.. i know u r gonna do it well... keep ua works all, above and beyond

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the very very best buddy...I'm so happy for you that you start something new.I wish it will inspire and motivate me as you always does. GOD BLESS YOU, GOOD LUCK!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This means alot to me.. Thank you so much buddy :)

      Delete
  7. Looking forward. It's a good start n a great start. You already become a philosopher giving great thoughts to ur circle. Now, writer. And most importantly u r an engineer. I seeing many writters whose bachelors degree is Engineering. And this migraine tales is a cool start. In my life many people inspire me, not great leaders, simple persons in day-to-day life. U r one of them. U hav a pretty good writing style. I'm excepting an book from u before u get degree in ur hand. I think soon my expectation will come true. All the best to reach a great height :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words always motivate me buddy, Thank you for all. Good to know that I was mean to you in such a way, I'll try to give my best in it. :)

      Delete
  8. An awsm attmpt for ur passion. All the very best lil bro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The man you know... the journey you don't

Review: BARS and BEATS